Next TourThu 7 - Mon 11 October 2021
- Coach transfers to and from Bathurst
- 3-day Trackside or Grandstand pass with Paddock access (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- 4 days campground admission at The Chase campground
- Live TV (Foxtel) at our campsite so you can watch the racing when not on the track
- Spit roast dinner (Thu, Fri, Sun) plus cooked breakfast each morning (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon)
Due to limited camping availability, bookings need to be made ASAP to secure the campground sites that we require.
Each campsite is 8x8m and we will need space to park the coach (which will allow you to store valuable items securely inside and under the coach during the day), so we need to be quick in order to secure 6-8 sites all next to each other.
Costing above has been estimated based on 2020 tickets and campground pricing. These will be confirmed in May when tickets are released. Pricing above is based on a minimum of 25 people. Get the word around and get your deposits in ASAP. Maximum of 35 people (due to limited luggage room on bus).
Deposit of $100 due on or before Friday 28th May 2021. Deposits can be paid via bank transfer. Contact us for payment details.
To be confirmed. Based on 2020 pricing, costs will be:
$590 per person (with Trackside & Paddock passes); or
$720-750 per person (Grandstand Pass - reserved seating)